Beautiful Smile with Smile Makeovers
Posted by STONE DENTAL GROUP on Feb 14 2021, 09:30 AM
Not every one of us has a radiant, aesthetically pleasing smile. However, everyone desires to have a perfect, shiny, and crystal clear smile. Therefore, many people opt for a smile makeover to improve the overall appearance of their smile through one or more cosmetic dentistry procedures, such as:
- Dental veneers
- Composite bonding
- Tooth implants
- Teeth whitening
There are various areas that can be corrected or improved when you opt for this treatment.
Areas a smile makeover can improve.
- Tooth Color:The most important factor to consider while choosing a smile makeover is the tooth color you desire. After proper consultation from your dentist, you can opt to replace silver or amalgam dental fillings with natural, tooth-colored composite restorations. This step would help in various procedures, including porcelain veneers, crowns, bridges, composite bonding, and dental implants. The tooth shade depends on the age, skin tone, and hair color. These considerations will ensure that you get a natural-looking smile.
- Alignment and Spacing:If you have misaligned teeth or have irregular spacing between your teeth, they can be aligned when needed through orthodontics or Invisalign and improved with veneers.
- Missing Teeth: A missing tooth can take away the attention of the otherwise perfect smile. The missing tooth can also hamper your overall oral health. Therefore, they should be replaced with dental implants, bridges, or partial dentures.
- Harmony and Balance:This is one of the main areas that your dentist caters to - maintaining harmony and balance by correcting chipped and cracked teeth improve the overall appearance of the smile.
You will get everything you desire when you opt for a smile makeover. The treatment plan may consist of various cosmetic and functionally restorative procedures, including teeth whitening, composite bonding, veneers, dental crowns, braces, oral maxillofacial surgery, and gummy smile reduction.
Aesthetic Elements of a Smile Makeover
Apart from the factors mentioned above, the following factor would also play a determining role in selecting your smile makeover plan.
- Tooth Length: Longer and fuller teeth indicate a youthful smile, whereas short and uneven teeth point towards an aging mouth. The dentist would recommend the best tooth length according to your age and overall facial look.
- Smile Line: This line helps in determining the length of your new teeth.
- Tooth Proportions: Most people recognize a pleasing smile as one in which the two central front teeth are dominant and have a width-to-length ratio of 4-to-5. This proportion guides the length and width of other teeth in the aesthetic zone so that the smile line appears balanced.
- Tooth Texture and Characterization: A cosmetic dentist can characterize your crowns or veneers to create a more feminine or a more masculine appearance.
Although a smile makeover might cost you bucks, the results could be splendid. Through a smile makeover, you can show-off your perfectly shaped and sized teeth in a social gathering with full confidence!